Thursday 2 October 2008

The wheels on the bus go round and round....

So yesterday we went looking for a new place to live. Kinda sucked, "meh".

Anyways, after that, we went to the Wanch for our monthly showcase. It was a kickass night. Zane and Corey, and Brendan and Josh all did little acoustic sets. Then we had Mammoth play their first ever show, and they ROCKED! They were AWESOME! (but i guess everyone knows that already, coz they cant stop telling people! haha



We also had Oi! Squad and the Bowie Knives play.
As always, they were great too!

Then I had a little freak out about moving, and whether we should go back to the U.K, and blah blah blah. I'm really starting to feel a little stir crazy, and I miss all my friends back there, and I miss going to shows there, and I miss getting tattooed there....etc etc.

I was really feeling bummed out.



Anyways, then we headed to Amazonia, and that cheered me up a whole bunch, but I was still kinda "meh".
And then.....I found out something AMAZING!!!!! I cant say, coz nobody knows, but now I'm stoked to be in Hong Kong!
Anyways, here's somestuff I did, got to finish this off, i had done the outline first ( been waiting a year to finish this one!)

DSC08274

Then the same guy (Nick, a mate of ours) got the weirdest tattoo ever.

He got a dotted line around his neck with "cut here"(in arabic) and an itty bitty pair of scissors next to it. Freak Nick, seriously.

DSC08277

No comments: