Friday 7 January 2011

Shouldn't have quit his day job

So, 1st post of the year, i've been pretty busy, and getting somewhere with internet has been.... trying.

Anyways, 1st up is a cover up i started yesterday.... I'm gonna post the after pic first, in case people glance at my blog and think the before pic is my work!


had fun with this one, still a fair way to go, but the bulk of the cover up is done n dusted, much to her relief. Long story short, some guy quit his job as a well paid lawyer coz becoming a tattooist is the done thing.... and this is what he cooked up outta his kitchen (keep in mind she asked him for a sugar skull with roses....)


awesome.

Anyways, this is what i got up to today... (cropped the bottom out coz it's an extension of a piece not done by me)


this was a fun one too, and tomorrow i got another cool piece in! can't complain.

In other news, here's some interesting stuff i saw this week and thought i'd share.



Oh, i also got name dropped in Total Tattoo this month by the lovely Miss Nina Kate, and they published another pic of my handy work they snapped at some music festival. I gotta say, i still get all chuffed every time i see a tattoo by me in a mag. I hope that never stops (the being chuffed AND the being published.) just to clarify. til next time y'all.






No comments: