Tuesday 8 September 2009

Meet me!

So i was checking the hit counter on the website and came across a new link..... and i found this!
Weird! 
Anyways, after reading that, I figured now was as good a time as any to announce I plan on leaving Hong Kong, and Star Crossed Tattoo early next year. I plan on moving back to London, and as soon as I have more info, I'll be blogging it right here!

Wont be for at least another 6 months, so i will start slowing down taking on large projects after the new year, as i dont really wanna leave lots of unfinished pieces in my wake. 

Anyone thinking of starting one soon, get down the studio for a consultation. Sept is pretty much all booked up, but Oct still has lots of space. 

We are also going to be overloaded with guest artists before i leave, i think in 6 months we already have 4 or 5 planned. So keep your eyes peeled, i'll post more on that closer to the date.

Cool! Hopefully will post a tattoo pic from London later on this evening, i got one more piece to do tonight, then 10 dollar Taco's, then blog time.... Til then y'all!

No comments: