Friday 18 September 2009

There is a light that never goes out


My god i love Morrissey so fucking much. Apparantly in Dubai and shit you can have more than one husband..... anyways......

i've always been planning on doing a set of flash, or a sketchbook or some crap i never end up doing, and this is my new plan. " THE GREATEST PLAN EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!" (i've heard gossip that this is even better than the invention of the wheel..... uh huh!)



i'm gonna try and do a Morrissey/Smiths Flash set. I figured that's one thing i never get tired of..... so we'll see how far i get, eh?!



Here's the 1st session....... ( you blog readers better nag me to hell and back if i never mention this GENIUS PLAN ever again. )

2 comments:

Ross S. Seizure said...

I love you monkey.
Wow, what a plan!!!!!

Julia Seizure said...

sarcasm, young man, is the lowest form of humour. pfff. if you're not careful, the next piece u get will have "I heart Mozza" hidden in it, or just a huge penis somewhere.