Monday 22 November 2010

Blind Faith

quick post of a sketch i just did......


I'm getting super lax with lining anything now, and i'm not sure how i feel about that! this is gonna go 1 of 2 ways, i'm either never gonna get round to lining anything ever again, needless to say i'll never get round to colour too OR i'm gonna go back to lining everything before i post it, and if i get round to it, colour too. 

i think the fact that all my art supplies were being shipped kinda got me off track, but they are here, finally, and now i got no excuses i guess.

In other news, i went to go meet my new niece yesterday. Nice day out of london, and Milo enjoyed the trip too. Unfortunately, i didn't get up to my usual 8 million photo taking, so instead, here's a pic of my niece, Faith I ripped off facebook.


pretty cute, eh?

So looks like Harry might be inflicting some serious pain on me later today, so i'll be sure to share either later today or wednesday with y'all (tomorrow i aint at work and i still got no internet at home)

til next time.....



No comments: