Wednesday 20 February 2008

Excuses & Mountain of monkeys

So excuses excuses, but i HAVE been too busy to post for like....a week. Anyways, today is my day off, so once again, lacking in the technology department as I am in my humble abode. Will post some new pics up as soon as they find their way onto my internet machine.
Yesterday rocked, went to Monkey mountain. It was like heaven on earth but with more poop than I'd expect in the afterlife.
I think we managed to snap some good pics of the little guys when they weren't trying to attack us!
Got some more T shirt designs I'm workin on, having a hard time with them as I have no idea whatsoever how to use photoshop, but I'll figure something out. I always do.

OK So I got the photos on my camera now, so here are a few of the MANY pictures we took of the monkeys!

monkey train

This one I love. I think it's weird seeing these wild monkeys just chillin' by the highway.
And the little dude below....He was too cute. If all the monkeys hadn't been so damn crazy, i would have seriously contemplated how far i could have taken this little guy in my jacket pocket!

monkey st

little itty bitty monkey

No comments: