Saturday 2 February 2008

Mr T, The hoff, and dogs humping?

Interesting week as far as tattoing goes. Had the guys from Aiya Media come round with all the film crew to shoot an episode for Chi Seen, the asian version of Jackass I guess you'd say.
Besides being rushed off my feet, stress levels almost peaking, and not even nearly enough coffee... it was a fuckin' awesome day. Glad I got the oppurtunity to do it. Can't say too much coz obviously don't wanna ruin the incomprehensible suspense that surrounds this episode. Basically the premise was there were 7 designs (all pretty laaaaaame) to choose from. Each guy picked one from a hat while being blindfolded. We did the tattoos, and at the very end, each guy got to check their new found masterpiece out. I have to say I found it funnier than I had expected to. Not sure if this is because of the amazing acting, or (most probably) a few beers in the belly and a head full of exhaustion. Either damn way, I'm sure as hell lookin forward to seeing it!

Photobucket

No comments: