Monday 20 December 2010

Bad Santa, good gifts

So it's been a long few nights.... 1st up was the Big Red's Jesus Christ-mas do. They had an awesome AC/DC covers band play.... didn't get any great photos.... but you get the idea.....


Ben as Santa....




So enough of that night.... 

The Flamin' 8 x mas do was Saturday night.... and we exchanged gifts at the shop before copious amounts of alcohol were consumed, and before copious amounts of shouting at incompetent waiters peppered the night.

I got the coolest presents EVER. 

So Naresh got me these.....





James got me this....



Kirsty got me these (anyone who spends more than an hour with me at any given point in time will realise that Mountain Dew is my main sustenance.)


I've never even seen "Mountain Dew white out" before. It almost feels sacrilegious to drink it! 

And Harry got me the "wickedest" gifts too! 


a super awesome cigarette holder (i've wanted one of these for so long... all the ones i find always smell like old smoky dead lavender infused ladies) and a grouse foot brooch.  too cool for school.

Thanks everyone! You're alright you are!



No comments: