Thursday 16 December 2010

Outlaws

So last night we went to go see the awesome Bob Wayne and Scott Kelly play at the 12 bar.  Unfortunately i didn't have a camera... so you'll have to take my word for it. Anyways, it was a really awesome show, and even a drunk guy pissing in the corner of the room didn't put a dampener on the night.

Here's some videos for y'all to feast your eyes on... (face book users will have to go HERE to view)



Unfortunately i couldn't find any good quality videos of either men, so these'll have to do....



In other news, i think i've designed the other t shirt i'm getting done.... I think i'm gonna use this for sleeve or back prints on other designs too.... Hopefully I'll have some shirts ready in time for the Brighton convention. I'm pretty sure i still have some prints laying around too, so there'll be lots of goodies for all o' y'all needle-phobes/broke asses.


not necessarily the final version, but thought I'd share.

No comments: