Tuesday 6 October 2009

at the core of a nerd, you will find an Oreo cream filled center... maybe.


I was searching for quotes about nerds (but they all sucked, or were by Bill Gates), so these are my personal favorite nerd quotes!

The city of Townsville. A city that, while being a city, is for some inexplicable reason called “Town.” And not only is it called a “Town,” but also a “Ville,” thus making it a city, town, and village, which seems to me to be redundant and repetitive, which can be quite annoying if you ask me, which you have no choice but to do, for now I, Mojo Jojo, am in charge of… the city of Townsville!
Mojo Jojo


If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would’ve been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move. - Spike

Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you. Fry, Futurama

Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck. Joss Whedon

How low is my self-esteem that I’m the sidekick in my own dream? -JD, Scrubs

So, like i said earlier this morning, i had an awesome piece booked in. I started to sweat when 10 mins after her appointment, she still hadn't shown, but i had faith........ and she did and it's awesome and i love it. This was such a fun piece, on a super sweet customer, who just so happens to be one of the head honcho's from the Norwich Body Arts festival. She works for Outline magazine, who did a cool lil' piece on me for the convention. I think it's the 1st time a magazine hasn't ever hideously misquoted me, so 10 points well earned Emma!




(oh yeah, we died my hair yesterday..... it's very very red.)

I drew up this piece last night and almost lost sleep worrying she wouldn't go for the glasses, (i even made a duplicate minus the specs) but when she saw it, she told me she was actually thinking of incorporating glasses somehow........ That magic mind meld potion seems to be working just fine.

OK enough with the babble, here's what i got to do today!



On Thurs i am finishing, if all goes to plan and there's no reason why it shouldn't..... the Chairman Meow chestpiece, so more blogging soon! Tomorrow's my day off, not sure what i'm gonna get up to, but i'm looking forward to it! Good times

No comments: