Monday 19 October 2009

Thumbs up


Oh, I forgot to mention in my last post, since i had half a day to waste today (someone rescheduled) i thought "ok, get organised, sort out your portfolio"... basically, i have pictures of my work/sketches/paintings scattered across both computers, in no particular order.... stuff gets confusing, blah blah. So i got one of those USB thing-a-me-doodles and i'm gonna try and keep all my large images in one folder, all my blog/small images in another folder, and artwork in another etc etc. 
So i started trawling through the computer at work trying to sort my shit out.... and i came to realise a lot of my favorite work....i only have small images of. I cant for the life of me figure out why. i dunno if i saved them after cropping or resizing as originals...or if they just went missing.... or ....fuck knows really. Anyways, found this, and realised i never blogged it, so i will.



Here's Rob's thumbrella....ella ....ella....ella ladies n gents.... i also found the smallest script i ever have and probably ever will tattoo....but i'll have to post that tomorrow coz it aint on this computer. I'm sure you're all as excited as i can imagine! 

No comments: