Friday 30 October 2009

suede-head-case


so today the Bembol Rockers rocked up..... I owed Marc, the singer a tattoo, and i keep my promises. ...




Before that, we had good ol' Pat... none of you will know who i'm talking bout, but i feel the need to mention him, coz he guarded the shop while ross was at the airport pickin up the band.... 10 points pat.! love you long time.....

so today we had Sam's second session on his chest piece....and none of y'all will believe me..... but.....drum roll...... are y'all sitting down?...... i used a MAGNUM! i never use mag's....i'm that girl who does everything with a round shader..... and for some reason, coz of the scale of shit, and coz we had a 2 hour limit for the black shading.... i thought "what the fuck, lets try these fancy bollocky things"....now i hate mags, so so so much. i think the redeeeming feature today was the fact it was a 14 mag, see.... i always figured i work my up from a 5.... and one day i'll like mags. didnt happen. my normal (when i say normal i mean every single set up is a 5RL, and a loose 14RS textured. ) every piece i do..... ever......

i will not say i'm sold on the mag.... but i definately feel small mags suck, i was wasting my time, coz i always thought, why use a 5 mag when i'm more happy using a 14RS?! (ooooh, does this count as a tattoo school? can y'all pay me 10,000HKD) i dunno, i did a post like this a year ago, when i crazily used a mag.... and nothing ever came of it. we'll see......

so heres what we got done this time....






(This pic shoulda come up way bigger when clicked on, but alas , it doesn't.... i cant figure this shit out and its starting to piss me off!)

So after work, we all went to none other than Ned Kelly's The band missed it, and for anyone interested, they'll be playing all night this sun, from 9:30pm til 1am. 

Word of advise, do not bring up Morrissey to them and me in the same room, how can "you love someone" and still slate them,..... let's not go there y'all! (and i left my i-pod at the studio, so chances are i will not be singing a song with y'all tomorrow, i kinda needed at least an hour or 2 to learn shit....but we'll see.....   :(      !)



And to top the night off, none other than a very suspicious maybe suitcase bomb....

I can't understand why some pics come up large and some don't on blogger, i didnt even resize this, but the note says "please throw this suitcase away thank you"....... creepy, i was expecting to find a chopped up corpse..... just because!



At 1st we fled, smoked round the corner, then Lakshmi told me he thought he saw this very same case at the airport a few hours earlier.... I get impatient, and i figured we were either gonna die.......or not, so i went over and opened it. no bomb, no explosion, just a lot of interest in people who wanted a samsonite suitcase for free....

1 comment:

ELECTRIC PICK said...

I miss you guys ...
I miss Ned's ...
I miss chocolate colons ...


Happy halloween , you guys !!