Wednesday 7 October 2009

“Leisure is a beautiful garment, but it will not do for constant wear”


So, today ended up being a really, really good day! Woke up, and the weather was stunning, so i showered, got dressed, and went up to the roof for my morning ciggie. 

Still half asleep and no make-up....



Milo hadn't quite woken up yet either.




Terror came and joined the party



Joey conveniently let me know he wanted to go for a walk.




I'm gonna miss the view from my roof.



So later on me and the boys went into town ...


Milo was not going anywhere near the cows..... at all..... ever! (I'm always suprized at how such a small dog can have such a strong pull.)



These are either super intelligent cows (crossing at the sign), or this just happens to be a very fortunate photo! 


So after a tasty meal, Ross headed off to Mong Kok to buy some toy stuff (he customizes toys....i never quite follow what's going on!)

And i went home and made these...

I love this one!






I'll have some for sale in the shop as of tomorrow. For any of ya who are looking for something that doesn't look like a 5 year old made it, check out these stores.....

OK, first off there's THIS (really nice flowers, feathers, stuff and stuff) and THIS (awesome everything, i want it all, definitely check this one out!) and if that's too classy for ya, check out THIS. It's super kitsch, and tacky.... but i'd wear some of it!

And finally, for all the mini missus' (toddlers and infants), check out this. There's a link the their shop on the blog

* Thanks to Cici, who gave me these links, check out this and this too! * 

ENJOY!

No comments: