Thursday 28 August 2008

spooky sea stuff

So yesterday i went swimming, in the sea, which is gross and i know pretty insane, but i was hot. anyways, so i'm swimming along, minding my own, when all of a sudden there's like, this gigantic splash RIGHT behind me. I spin around, and there's nobody even within 30 feet or so, so i switched into fight or flight mode, and of course, when u r dealing with the sea in HK i think its safe to say flight is always gonna be the smart option.....i swam faster than anyone in the olympics back to the beach.
I'm convinced there is a huge 23 tenticled 8 eyes boogey fish mutant in the sea where i live, but ppl keep assuring me there are huge jumping fish. hmmmmm....i'm still not so sure, this fish would have the be the size of a fat ass human baby and have jumped 6 foot in the air to have made that noise.

anyways, heres an ice cream i did (it is so teeny tiny weeny its like the size of two $1 coins!) something to cool u down on this scorcher of a day.

ice cream colour

2 comments:

lowlight said...

The same thing happened to me when I was swimming! We were coming from a deep area to a shallow one, and when I started walking on the sand, I swear I stepped on some creature! I felt something snap at my toes! Needless to say, I freaked out a bit.

Anyway, cool tattoo, I like that style for girls - it looks really cute! I like the light colours you used for the outlines.

Julia Seizure said...

thanks!