Thursday 13 March 2008

necking with my husband

So today was fully booked. I have a lot of designs i'm working on for custom work, and trying to get stuff done asap, which can be hard when u tattoo from the minute u arrive at work til the time u finish! i've stopped (or tried to!) designing stuff at home, coz i cant take work home with me if ya know what i mean! i spend more time at the studio than at home anyways, so i cant be doing with that.

My new canvas' arrived today... got a pretty short leash as far as time scale goes, so a little worried as to what in God's name I can manage... On a lighter note, I got to see the press release for the one I did already, and I'll post it 2morrow.

So did 3 pieces today.... well, 4 pieces but one was on Ross. He's been nagging me for a while to tattoo his throat, and I finally got round to it today. Heres's a pic of a tat I did today....he's an old customer.... well old as u can be for a shop thats been open 2 years! haha, this is his 3rd piece by me.

Photobucket

And here's the end to my evening.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S the well missed Beer Bay in DB has reappeared (albeit in a new incarnation....of sorts!), so nice to have the guys back. Cheap Beer, Good company, Great times !

No comments: