Monday 24 March 2008

Sick as a Dog who... (finish as you see fit)

So have the worst cold ever. Tattooed all day yesterday, and squeezed some of todays bookings in just so i could take today OFF. (apologies for forgetting to put a sign up for anyone who came by today)...

So who in the world....would have thought that Easter Sunday of all days would be so busy? At no point in my life did I ever think to myself "yeah, its a public holiday....lets go get tattooed!" Dude... whatever happened to "the day of rest" ????

Anyways, after going through about 2 boxes of gloves (on......off....sneeze....on......off.....cough....on.......of.....wipe my streaming eyes......) You get the gist?

So anyways, heres some shots I got from Horse the band and support etc...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's a nice religious piece I did on Easter Sunday...

Photobucket

No comments: