Sunday 12 April 2009

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

so i havent had a minute to blog for a while, even though all my customers seem to not show for their appointments, (i had 3 no shows in 3 days...i mean...i know it's a full moon and all, but seriously, has the world gone MAD? MAD i say!)
ok, so i'm still i little on the sick (ill not sick in the head) side.... and seeing as tomorrows appointments got cancelled too now.... i'm taking the day off. i've got a deadline for some artwork for this magazine i mentioned and i need to lock myself indoors and just finish it.
also, i will soon upload the pics of me tattooing a guys forehead (no...seriously....) but more on that later....
til then, coz i'm in such a great mood, and i have nothing else to blog about right now...here's some lyrics to a kick ass song to cheer u all up.
this is for all my customers who seem to think that a deposit makes up for 4 hours of time put aside.

I've got something to say
I killed your baby today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as it's dead

I've got something to say
I raped your mother today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as she spread

Go

Sweet lovely death
I am waiting for your breath
come sweet death
One last caress

Well I've got something to say
I killed your baby today
And it doesn't matter much to me
As long as it's dead

Sweet lovely death
I am waiting for your breath
come sweet death
One last caress

Sweet lovely death
I am waiting for your breath
Come sweet death
ONE LAST CARESS




oh yeah, happy easter y'all!

No comments: