Saturday 4 July 2009

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away....

If you can use, some exotic booze
Theres a bar in far Bombay!
Come fly with me, we'll fly we'll fly away.

Come fly with me, lets float down to Peru
In lama land, theres a one man band
And he'll toot his flute for you!
Come fly with me, we'll float down in the blue.

Once I get you up there, where the air is rarefied
We'll just glide, starry eyed,
Once I get you up there, I'll be holding you so near
You may here, angels cheer - because were together

Weather wise its such a lovely day
You just say the words, and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco bay
Its perfect, for a flying honeymoon - they say
Come fly with me, we'll fly we'll fly away



OK! So i got my fleeting, flying lady finished and scanned and done and done and DONE!
Will be making prints to take to England, so anyone interested in buying one, pls get in touch. U can e mail me on info@starcrossedtattoo.com

Cheers my Dears!

Love and peas!

No comments: