Tuesday 7 July 2009

It's not that we don't get along....it's just that you are always wrong.

A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?


OK, so today was a nice change. Today i had a customer who pretty much just wanted a tattoo by me coz she like my work. No stupid restrictions, no stooopid subject matter, and no stoooooooopid colour choices. All she wanted was a bird, holding a heart, and not too big.

EASY!

I loved dong this piece, it took me all of about 10 mins to design, and i've been looking forward to it FOREVER! I wish i had more customers like her! Albeit we alsost had a brief lapse in consciousness, we trekked on and i really like the finished product! (so did she by the way!)



Tomorrow is a much needed day off, and i have no plans. NO PLANS! They are the best plans EVER!

No comments: