Saturday 12 July 2008

I'm no abacus but you can count on me!

So I finally designed a piece for skin n inks, and Danny loves everything to do with anything and everything nautical, so this piece had his name written all over it. I ended up doing a 3 hr job on his forearm at Cliq, and was pretty happy to be done in time to get a few drinks down too.

Obviously workin outta the shop can be kinda akward, but the conditions we were in were better than many, i'm just glad i thought to bring a fan coz the lights were crazy hot, and i honestly felt like i was gonna end up in a puddle on the floor.

The auction seemed to go well to. One of my canvases was included in the live bidding (the rest are getting auctioned off via e mail), and sold for $11,000, which all goes to the Kely Support Group.

Heres a couple of pics from the night (thanks Jeff and Ross!)

danny interview

Ime workin at cliq

lights

No comments: