Monday 7 July 2008

what a day!

so today..... besides tattooing my arse off, being sick as a dog, and getting rained on...... MY F@#CKING mobile phone got stolen.....IN MY STUDIO! I dont know what kinda a**hole thinks its ok to waltz in asking me how i'm gonna fix his piece of shit tattoo he got in thailand, wastes my time over a consultation, then f*#ks off with my phone. Now trust me, its annoying enough when your phone gets nicked, but this is my WORK phone. this is the number EVERYONE calls on. So now, I'm gonna have to drag my ill as hell ass outta bed about 3 hours early tomorrow, just to go get a new SIM card, and buy the sorriest piece of shit phone i can find, to replace my old one. So "mr crap calf piece japanese space themed tattoo that looks like it was done by a blind chimpanzee with no opposable thumbs" if i ever see your ugly face in my shop again, expect to get a new hole ripped open and your head shoved up it.


No comments: